Monday, 25 February 2013

Some shiny shoe voucher codes for you...


Hello again! Thanks you for returning in the hope I might find a few more vintage voucher codes for you. And you’re in luck. Because I have. Shiny shoe ones, if you please. I had a peek at a couple of sales to see what I could come up with and hey presto! It’s amazing what crops up when you doing a bit of vintage-inspired investigating.


Hush Puppies Lucindia
Hush Puppies Bernice
First up, we all love a bit of shoe from Schuh, especially when said shoes come with a rather attractive price tag. I don’t know about you, but I really love Hush Puppies. I had a gorgeous pair that I bought for a wedding. They lasted me ages and were the most comfortable formal shoes I’ve ever shoved my slightly-too-wide feet into. Unfortunately, they got lost travelling back from Australia and much missed they are too, but that’s another story. Anyway, you might have guessed that I’ve found a Schuh voucher code which gets you a bit of a Hush Puppies discount. These Hush Puppies Lucindia High Heels come in an irresistible shade of purple and are now only £29.99, down from £60. And if you want a bit more of an officey look, try these Hush Puppies Bernice Heels, down to £34.99 from £60. And if neither of these take your fancy, they’ve got a whole heap of heavenly Hush Puppies on discount. Just click on the sale link and got to ‘new in sale’.



Paul Smith Shoe Liya Shoes
Paul Smith Liya
Ted Baker Iveey Shoes
Ted Baker Iveey
If you’re budget is slightly bigger (unlike mine) and you fancy a nice little designer discount, use this Soletrader voucher code. They’ve got Paul Smith bargains a-plenty and here’s my pick of the Paul Smith bunch. If I had the spare pounds, then I’d pick up these Paul Smith Liya Shoes for £149.99 (were £185), or these Ted Baker Iveey Shoes are really quite dandy and a quite a bit cheaper at £39 (were £59.99).



At this time of year, there are loads of cold weather reductions, and it still being rather cold gives you all the more reason to take advantage of them. I might even pop back with a few more vintage inspired shoe voucher codes next time as there’s so much out there at the moment. Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment