Saturday, 16 March 2013

Shiny shoes for when spring has sprung...


A happy weekend to you all! I hope it’s going swimmingly and that you’re not too glum about this shocking weather. Bring on the spring, I say. Perhaps, to cheer yourself up a bit, I could draw your attention to some gorgeous new shoes? Now, they’re the sort of shoes that you might not be able to fork out for every week, but we all deserve a treat every now and again don’t we? I got sent some lovely new Daniel Footwear voucher codes this week that I would be more than happy to share with you and I’ve picked out a few vintage-inspired beauties that will liven up any spring outfit. If you ever get the chance to wear one, that is…
Blue YOO371 Women’s Flat
                                          Pump


I don’t know about you, but I’m sick to the back teeth of wearing winter boots. I want my calf muscles to breathe again, even if it just means sporting a pair of trainers or pumps. Partner these Blue Flat Pumps with some 50s-style white cropped trousers to make the most of that trip to the shops and back. And then very best thing about them? They’re reduced from £55 to £29.99. Pump perfection.

Black Jelly Bow Women’s
                                          Ballet FlatPink Emmie Women’s
                                          Metallic Ballet Flat


Sticking with the casuals for a moment, but upping the glam factor a notch, these Daniel Footwear Emmie Metallic Ballet Flats can help you dress up of down or any which way you want.  And these Black Jelly Bow Ballet Flats would look rather lovely with a brand new tea dress, maybe one from my last vintage dress voucher code post?


Pink Rajah Women’s Sling
                                          Back Shoe

But if you’re sick to the back teeth of dressing down and want the warmer weather to bring you a much needed excuse to dig out some heels, you might want to take a peek at these Pink Rajah Sling Backs.








So enjoy your lovely Daniel Footwear discount vouchers and if you can’t find anything to match your new season vintage outfit here, be sure to keep an eye out for my next post!


No comments:

Post a Comment