Tuesday, 23 April 2013

Joyous Jewellery at Fabulous Prices...


Got a wedding coming up? I don’t mean your own. If you were buying jewellery for your own wedding, I would imagine you’d be after the genuine vintage article, rather than my vintage-inspired bargains. Not that there’s anything wrong with my vintage-inspired bargains. Because they perfect to accessorize any dapper wedding reception outfits or just general dandy summer wardrobe choices. Here’s a few of my finds for the week on the vintage jewellery voucher code front…

VINTAGE HEART NECKLACE & BRACELET SETA quick look at this up to 75% off Warehouse discount voucher found me a lovely combination at a rather attractive price…this Vintage Heart Necklace and Bracelet Set was £10 but is now only £6.


Pattern Cuff Bangle - MULTI
Circles Necklace (Green) - GREENI can’t believe I’ve only just discovered Ollie & Nic. It might well be my new favourite site, judging by today’s discovery. This gorgeous Pattern Cuff Bangle is 50% off with this up to 50% off Ollie & Nicdiscount coupon, reduced from £24 to £12. And while you’re at it, pair with a Circles Necklace, reduced from £25 to £12.50. But hold off for half an hour, just to give me a chance to order mine first. I called dibs, after all.




Photo ofOliver Bonas is a favourite of mine already, but sometimes they can be a teensy bit out of my price range. Not today though! I still can’t quite believe the price tag on this one – an Enamel Shell Necklace for only £3! But make sure you order using one of these Oliver Bonas free online vouchers – you can either get £5 off your first order or 10% off your purchases. Obviously, you’ll be forced to buy more pretty things if you opt for the former, but that’s a hardship you’ll just have to incur I’m afraid…

Join me next week for more vintage loveliness. Let’s hope this weather hangs around so I can continue with the summery business!

No comments:

Post a Comment