Wednesday, 22 May 2013

Vintage-Look Jewellery and Accessory Bargains


Seeing as I’m planning on stocking up my jewellery supply in the very near future, I think this calls for a post about a few vintage-look jewellery and accessory bargains. Because I like to share my finds with all you folk. I’m nice like that. But when I say ‘jewellery’, I don’t mean the costly kind, I mean the every day, verging on the cheap and cheerful kind because, let’s face it, I’m not really in the position to splash out on such luxuries, and I doubt many of you people are either.

So first up, let’s give a big round of applause to the mecca of not-so-expensive jewellery purchases. Yes I’m talking about Claire’s Accessories. I’m sure I’ve sung their praises here before, but you can’t deny the effect, or lack of, they have on your purse when it comes to cute little pieces. And there’s a current Claire’s Accessories voucher offer that is perfect for plentiful purchases – yes, they’ve got 3 for the price of 2 on all earrings at the moment. So, here are my 3 picks…


These lovely Leaf Drop Clip Earrings for £4.50










 Mini Chandelier EarringsMagnificent Mini Chandelier Earrings for £5.50












Stupendous Sterling Silver Dragonfly Stud Earrings for £5.00








MELISSA PEARL NECKLACE
Melissa Pearl Necklace - Coast

Moving onto to other essential accessories, Coast are always worth a look for those slightly more formal occasions. And for some lovely discounts too, of course, such as this Coast voucher code that gets you up to 50% off selected accessories. I adore this Melissa Pearl Necklace, reduced from £38 to £25. And I have equal levels of adoration for this Raegan Bag - a massive reduction from £50 to £29. Remember that wedding outfit post I did a couple of weeks ago? Well, you can add these two to that list now.

RAEGAN BAG
Raegan Bag - Coast




Natural Peruvian Green Opal (Ovl 4.45 Ct), W...And you might not know this, but to shop with The Jewellery Channel, you don’t need a television – I found a The Jewellery Channel shoppingvoucher that saves you up to 75% off selected items, such as this *deep breath* Natural Peruvian Green Opal White Topaz Pendant with Chain in Platinum Overlay Sterling Silver *and exhale*. And it’s reduced from £34.99 to £23.99. Sold.



So you now know that if you’re search of any pretty vintage-inspired pieces, I’ll be sure to have written a post about something similar. Or am about to in the very near future. At any rate, you don’t want to venture too far…

No comments:

Post a Comment