Thursday, 18 July 2013

More vintage summer dresses


Because you can never have too many dresses - am I right? And if you don't agree then I think you should go and find another blog to read. Ok, so I may have done a post about summer dresses only a few weeks ago, but with this glorious weather we're enjoying at the moment, I don't think I need any excuse to do another one...

It's been a while since I mentioned Joy, so I think I'd better give them a bit of love and attention. Where else can you find a reliable source of vintage-inspired lovely stuff on your high street? But we're not talking high street right now, we're talking exclusive online discounts. And I have one very such thing right here! This Joy voucher code gets you 10% off your first order. And if you need any further persuasion, take a look at these...

This gorgeous Louche Zina Tile Print Wrap Dress is £45 before discount... 






And so is this Louch Carys Chevron Dress




One of the very best places to go on the Internet for all things vintage is Rock My Vintage. For obvious reasons that you really don't need me to point out. Not only do they have vintage originals right at your fingertips, by you can shop by era as well as style and item. So use this Rock My Vintage discount voucher to claim 8% off any purchase. But today, it's all about the dresses, so take a look at two beauties that have additional savings...

Soak up the sun in this Eucaplyptus Isla Marina Dress, reduced from £55 to £38.50... 






Or channel your inner-80s chic with this Numph Coral Nadeen Shirt Dress, reduced from £55 to £34.80.


Numph Coral Nadeen Shirt Dress


So use the excuse of the sunshine to top up your wardrobe as well as your tan. I know I will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment