Wednesday, 20 November 2013

Vintage Party Dresses Galore!

Rejoice! It’s that time again! Not that we ever need an excuse to buy a new dress, but it’s at this point in the year that all our favourite retailers and vintage stockists bring out the big guns and practically lob gorgeous numbers at us right, left and centre (in exchange for monies, obviously, though I wouldn’t say no to a free dress). But where to begin? I think I could fill endless blog posts on vintage-inspired Christmas party dresses galore, but where better to begin that right here?

A new debut retailer on my blog, this one. I’m fairly sure I’ve never mentioned Fever London before, and if it turns out I haven’t then I do apologise because just flicking through their sale gear has revealed a mammoth selection of beautiful items. In the dress category, we’ve got this Mae One Shoulder Dress in Ivory/Black, reduced from £79.99 to £40 and this Delphinium Dress in Nude, reduced from £89.99 to £44.99. And I highly recommend you take a look at their winter coats too. Just use this Fever London voucher code to get up to 60% off selected items.


Mae One Shoulder Dress Ivory/BlackDelphinium Dress Nude


Next, everyone’s favourite outfitters of the urban variety. Yes! Urban Oufitters! And yes! Urban Outfitters do vintage gear! It was news to me too. With this Urban Outfitters discount voucher, you can get 10% off your order which may or may not include a Vintage Renewal Velvet Bodycon Dress in Black (£45) (available in Blue and Red too, just in case you’ve had your fill of LBDs), and this Vintage Renewal Wednesday Lace Dress (£55).





I don’t think I can write a blog about vintage party dresses without mentioning Rock My Vintage. Yes, I’ve highlighted stuff from them many times in the past, but there’s a reason for that. So if you haven’t used this Rock My Vintage shopping voucher yet, now is your chance. Get 8% off your order, and you’ll save a few quid on one of their stunning flapper dresses, such as this Frock and Frill Zelda one (£135) or if you prefer the prom look, go with the Eucalyptus Darcie Dress (£85).


Frock And Frill Zelda Flapper DressEucalyptus Darcie Dress



Look forward to a few more Christmas party dress posts in the next month and you’ll be sure to find something to satisfy your vintage bug this festive season.


No comments:

Post a Comment