Saturday, 25 January 2014

The Essential Bridesmaid Accessory Post

For purely selfish reasons, this week I’m going to write a post about hunting for vintage-looking bridesmaid accessories, because (and you’ve probably already guessed this part), I’m going to be a bridesmaid in a few weeks and the wedding has a bit of a vintage theme. The dress is sorted, but I need to buy a few extras. And as I’m lucky enough to be bridesmaid to the most laidback bride in the world, I’m allowed to choose pretty much whatever I want. Don’t worry, I’m not going to go overboard, just some subtle, understated by very-much-in-keeping-with-the-theme pieces, and hopefully, with the help of a few vintage voucher codes, they won’t set me back too much…


ROSIE CLIPThe first thing I’m looking for is something to hold my hair up/back/wherever. I’m thinking a white flower of some sort. Or perhaps something with pearls… but the first thing that’s caught my eye isn’t either of these things! This Coast voucher code (because we all know Coast should be your first port of call for anything wedding related) gets me up top 50% off selected accessories, including this Rosie Clip, down from £18 to £12.





Angel gold ziparound purse



Next, I need some sort of purse or clutch that fits in with the look – something pearly, silvery, a bit shiny, not too big – shouldn’t be too much of a problem, right? Again, I’m not really sticking to my remit here, as my eye was drawn to this Fiorelli Angel Gold Ziparound Purse, reduced from £35 to £21 and available using this House of Fraser discount voucher that saves you up to 70% off selected items. Ok, so it’s a bit shiny. That’s a start.




Now, what about jewellery – something simply, perhaps with a pearl or two… These Treasure Box voucher codes fit the bill quite nicely – you can either get up to 50% off selected items, or 15% off your first purchase. So it’s a tie between a beautiful bargain – these Pearl and CZ Sterling Silver Earrings, reduced from £26.50 to £16.50, or splashing out on these 9ct Gold Diamond and Pearl Earrings, reduced from £245 to £208.25 with the 15% discount.

Silver Elements Pearl And CZ Sterling Silver EarringsGold Elements 9ct Gold, Diamond And Pearl Earrings

Of course, there are plenty of other bridesmaid-related items I shall require, but I’ll save them for next week and let you mull these little extras over first!

No comments:

Post a Comment